The Xbox One X and Play station 4 are stealing the headlines, but PC gaming is still where it’s at for supreme graphical performance.
we have the Top 5 Best Insane High Graphics Games For PC you need to install on your gaming.
So here is the list of the Top 5 Best Insane High Graphics Games For PC that are highly recommended for their gameplay, Graphic and experience.
- 1 1.GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto):-
- 2 3. Watch Dogs 2 :-
- 3 4.Battlefield 3:-
- 4 5. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare:-
- 5 Share this:
- 6 Like this:
- 7 Related
1.GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto):-
Grand Theft Auto 5 is a multi-generation game.You still play as three characters: Franklin, Michael, and Trevor in overlapping stories full of action, comedy, and some really weird situations in this Game.This Game also has tons of side missions like street racing, hunting, exercising, and locating bail jumpers. These missions are all based off a specific character.
GTA series are always comes with best addictive gaming graphics and game play and GTA 5 is best part of this series. I Recommend you should play this game at least one chance.
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Awesome Graphics
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
All these features are enhanced by stunning resolution, dramatic improvements to lighting, shadows, and textures, and a smooth frame-rate.
- OS Windows 8.1 64 Bit,Windows 8 64 Bit,Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz
AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz
- Memory 8GB
- Video Card NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB
AMD HD 7870 2GB
- Sound Card 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD 65GB
2. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations:-
Assassins Creed Revelations come with another outstanding game. This series always come with new and cool concept. This Game is set in an open world and presented from the third-person perspective with a primary focus on using “Ezio’s Desmond’s and Altair’s combat” and stealth abilities to destroy targets and explore the adventure. This is the best part of game. Ezio is free to explore the Assassin Base in the city of Constantinople and the city itself to complete side missions away from the primary storyline.
Multiplayer gameplay also makes a return in this game and made this game more addective, This mode expands the basics of online modes from Brotherhood with new characters and locations.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- GPU: 512 MB DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- DX: DirectX 9.0cOS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP2 /Windows 7 SP1
- Store: 12 GB
- Sound: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
The game follows the series standard open world gameplay in the Ezio and Altair Sequences, where the game’s main story takes place.
Video Card Drivers Links :-
3. Watch Dogs 2 :-
This Game is based upon Using the skills and anonymity of hackers, ignite the rebel in you and break the rules – for the Lulz, for what’s right, and most importantly, because you can. And Watch Dogs series have the potential to break the record of GTA series.
This Game is based upon a movie series and his missions are also based upon them and the graphics of this game is more attractive then any other fellow games like GTA 5.
This is an action-adventure game with stealth elements and played from a third-person perspective as protagonist Marcus Holloway, a young hacker, the game features an open world environment set in a fictionalized version of the San Francisco Bay Area.
This Feature returns in this game. The game introduces a seamless co-operative multiplayer mode, in which the players can meet and interact with other random players.
Features of Watch Dogs 2:-
- Imposing action and adventure in the game.
- Play as Marcus Holloway who is an outstanding hackers
- Supports Co-Op as well as multiplayer mode.
System Requirements :-
- Supported OS – (64-bit versions only)
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz | AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM 8GB
- Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) or better | AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB) or better
- Hard Disk Space 50 GB
In this games features the combined arms battles across single-player, co-operative and multiplayer modes. This game reintroduces several elements absent from the Bad Company games, including fighter jets, the prone position and 64-player battles on PC and the best part of this game made this game addictive.
- Impressive 1st person shooter game.
- Need to control four different characters.
- Amazing and heart clinching story.
- Cooperative and Multiplayer mode supported.
- Lots of missions included.
- Special armory included
System Requirements :-
Before you start the Download make sure your PC match up to the minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- CPU: 2GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core or later.
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 20GB
5. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare:-
Call of Duty series games are always come with an unique concept and differed from any other fight game. It is on of the most popular Action Game. While the single player campaign is improved on from Call of Duty: Ghosts. This is an Action game which have a multiplayer function.
- Holographic Projections as source of information.
- Exciting Gameplay of Nuclear Destruction.
- New Set Used for Facial Animations.
- Audio Advancements Linked with Emotions and Feelings.
- Multiplayer will Have Female soldiers as well.
- Advanced Warfare is result of three years development.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better.
- Memory: 6 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1 GB / ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1 GB or better.
- DirectX: Version 11
Of course since the early part of the 21st century PC graphical performance has increased exponentially, giving rise to not only great gameplay, but stunning visuals to match.
In the above list I already show you the Top 5 Best Insane High Graphics Games For PC with very cool and high Graphics.
I hope you like all the games so let me know in the comment box, which is your favourite game from the above list.