bet.com/activate : American television network Black Entertainment Television, also known as BET, is owned by Viacom CBS Domestic Media Networks. Bet Plus has partnered with your TV provider to provide you with on-demand access to your favorite Bet Plus shows using your own device. But first, you should activate the BET app on your device to stream all your favorite content.
Download the BET app on your device to stream your favorite BET shows, music, news, and another programming that appeals to the African-American audience. The activation procedure is quite simple. You literally do not need any technical skills or knowledge to activate it. However, if you are still having problems, this guide will surely assist you in activating Bet plus on devices including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon TV, Google Chromecast, and smartphones.
How to activate BET plus on any device using bet.com/activate
bet.com/activate is the official activation link to activate Bet+ on any device. It is to verify your activation. Just follow the below steps to activate Bet+ on any device.
- First, you need to download the Bet app from your device’s official app store.
- Launch the app and select your TV service provider and get the activation code.
- Now visit the official activation site bet.com/activate, On any other device, such as your laptop or smartphone.
- Sign in using your login credentials then enter the activation code and click continue.
Your device has now been activated and is ready for usage. you can stream your shows seamlessly. However, if you are still unsure how to activate Bet plus on different devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, or Roku using the same way. Then I have described the activation procedure for each device. Please read on.
What if my activation code is not working?
If the activation code is not working then it must be no longer valid or has expired. Go to the activation code page again and click the “Regenerate Code” button to obtain a new one. To prevent this make use of the code quickly and without delay, also use the latest app and a high-speed internet connection.
How to Activate BET+ on Apple TV?
Bet+ is also available on Apple TV; simply go to bet.plus/activate to get started. First, make sure your Apple TV streaming device is turned on and paired with the smart TV. Also, make sure you have a good internet connection. Now follow the steps mentioned below to stream and enable BET plus on your Apple TV.
- Visit the App Store and then download the Bet+ from the App store.
- Then, launch the app and then sign in to your account.
- Your screen will display an activation code. Keep the code screen open.
- Then visit bet.com/activate, On any other device, such as your laptop or smartphone.
- In the space provided on the first display, enter your TV service provider’s activation code and press continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, After a few moments, Apple TV will begin streaming the BET channel on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Bet Plus on Android TV?
Android TV is one of the most popular smart TVs in the world. It is as popular as Apple TV in the USA, and most people like it since it is simple to install apps like BET TV on it. The activation process in Android TV is literally as same as Apple TV. Here is how to activate BET channels on Android TV.
- First, Open the Play Store on your Android TV.
- Search the Bet+ application and Install it in the first place, then launch it.
- Now sign in to your Bet account using your login credential.
- Once you’ve logged into your Bet account, an activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- To activate the BET channel on your Android TV, First, make sure you’re connected to the same WiFi router. Otherwise, You won’t be able to activate it.
- Launch the web browser and visit bet.com/activate on your smartphone or computer that has the BET app installed or logged in.
- Now enter the code displayed on your Android TV and press continue.
Once you’ve done this. you’ll see the screen refresh and will able to stream BET channels seamlessly on your Android TV. Enjoy 🙂
How to Activate BET+ on Roku?
Roku was one of the first companies to turn web-based streaming into a self-contained, app-driven device. Roku is a streaming platform similar to Amazon’s Fire Stick but with a little-bit complex interface. If you want to activate Bet Plus on Roku then here are the easiest steps you can follow.
- Connect the Roku streaming device to your smart TV’s HDMI connector and make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- Then click on the Home button on the Roku remote.
- On the Home screen, head to the Streaming Channels option.
- Search for BET TV in the streaming channels section and add it to your streaming list (BET TV App).
- When you launch the BET+ app on your smart TV, you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Now again you’ll have to follow this step like the previous one, visit bet. Plus/activate and log in with the same account by using your laptop or iPhone/Android phone.
- Now enter the code displayed on your smart TV and press continue.
That’s all you need to do, now will be able to stream BET channels seamlessly on your Roku TV. Enjoy 🙂
- Read also: starz.com/activate
How to Activate Bet+ on Amazon Fire TV?
Fire TV functions similarly to other streaming players (such as Roku, Google Chromecast, and Apple TV). You may use the Fire TV to replace your pricey cable subscription if you have a reliable WiFi connection. Fire TV also supports BET channels. You can simply activate BET channels on your Amazon Fire TV, however, it is a bit different than Apple Tv and Android TV because of different OS. To activate Bet+ on Amazon Fire TV, follow these simple steps.
- Turn on the Amazon Fire device and select the Find App menu from the home page.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, enter Bet+ in the find menu.
- Choose Bet+ from the list and then press the Download button.
- Launch the Bet+app. Then, a code will display on your screen; keep that code handy for further actions.
- Open the web browser and visit bet.com/activate on your smartphone or computer that has the BET logged in.
- Enter the activation code and press continue.
- Now your Amazon Fire TV should have the BET activated now.
That’s all you need to do, now will be able to stream BET channels seamlessly on your Amazon Fire TV. Now you can connect to countless streaming apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, HBO Max, Disney+, and many others including BET Plus.
How to activate BET+ on any Android or iOS Devices?
Streaming BET is no longer limited to smart TVs. BET Now is also available for Android and iOS. you can now watch your favorite episodes and movies on the move. However, you must first enable BET on your smartphone. But this time you don’t need to visit bet.com/activate to activate as we mentioned in the above methods for different smart TVs.
- First, download and install the Bet plus app on your iPhone or Android device from the official source such as the Play store/App store.
- Enter your login credentials like email address and password, which you have used while creating the BET account.
- After successfully logging into your BET account, you may now watch movies and TV episodes on the go.
Recommended Shows to Watch on BET TV
The top BET+ shows span from drama to comedy, but that isn’t all this streaming service has to offer. BET Plus has a lot to offer for every choice of people. Here are some of our fav shows you can watch
- Christmas Party Crashers (2022 TV Movie)
- 2012 Soul Train Awards (2012 TV Special)
- American Soul
- First Wives Club
- A Good fight
We’ve shown you how to install and activate BET Plus app on different devices like Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, Smart TV, and Amazon Fire TV. If you read this article completely, then I hope you’ll now understand everything about BET TV and how to activate BET TV. The steps are simplified for all of you.
If you encounter issues in any of the steps, you may let us know about them in the comment section. We’ll try to reply asap.